Our multi-disciplinary team of high-profile experts has over a century of combined experience in the food, manufacturing, construction, commercial, heavy-industrial and mining sector, making CFE a think tank of experts and thought leaders in the commercial and industrial energy efficiency and renewable energy industry.
Rhonda Laifoo – CEO & CFO
Starting off in labour recruitment and having years of experience on the board of directors of two major companies delivering projects and providing high quality technical & engineering services from the Bowen Basin to WA since 2004 – setting new levels in quality service in good economic and environmental governance via the energy efficiency and renewable industry.
“I believe that together we can and will make a positive difference for our future generations through energy efficiency and renewable energy.”
CONTACT RHONDA: email@example.com
Jemal Solo – General Manager & Senior Electrical Superintendent
Jemal has been conducting many major energy efficiency audits and design of solar / hydrogen storage system and waste to energy projects across Queensland. He also manages the procurement and installation of all energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades. Jemals’ background is in the mining, infrastructure and construction industry and has extensive experience in major infrastructure and construction projects in New South Wales and Queensland.
“It is my personal mission to continue setting the benchmark in Australia for the best quality energy efficiency and renewable energy service delivery, installed to a heavy industrial & mining standard and providing the best possible energy efficient solutions, waste reduction strategies and cost reduction benefits that will flow from them.”
Here are some of Jemals Qualifications:
- Internationally Certified Energy Manager
- International Measurement and Verification Protocol Trained
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accreditation for Design and Installation for On- and Off-Grid Solar/Wind/Micro-hydro
- Clean Energy Regulator Solar Inspector
- High risk, hazardous area and hazard ID trained/certified
- Battery Storage Cert.
- Energy Procurement Fundamentals, Purchasing and Trading
- Cert IV Sustainability
- Health, Safety and Environmental Cert.
- High voltage Cert.
- G 1,2,3 Supervisor
- A Grade Electrical Fitter Mechanic License
- Partial-Associate Diploma Industrial Electronics
- Member of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Member of Master Electricians
- Plus many more qualifications
CONTACT JEMAL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zim Solo – Project Director & Principal Engineer
Zim has Engineered, Procured and Constructed (EPC) over 300 renewable energy & efficiency projects Australia wide including several large-scale commercial, utility, hazardous facility and oil refinery energy upgrade projects across a number of sites across Queensland. Front End Engineering and Design (FEED), authoring capital expenditure proposals, project progress reporting, budget tracking and delivery on highly technical multi-million-dollar high risk projects with a 100% successful and safe delivery rate.
Zim has also engaged in multiple international volunteer projects and was a founding member of the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Engineers Without Borders (EWB) Chapter and has delivered projects worldwide across 11 countries.
“Your projects will be successful by design, not by chance.”
Zim has successfully demonstrated this through delivering a diverse portfolio of high rate of return, micro grid and energy efficient projects within the private, international and Government sectors with a 100% success rate.
Here are some of Zims Qualifications:
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Internationally Certified Energy Manager
- Chartered Professional Engineer (Mechanical)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (Bio-Medical)
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Stand Alone and Grid Connected Power Systems Design and Installation
- Advanced Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Renewable Energy Engineering
- Cert IV Project Management
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector Certificate
- National Engineering Registered Professional Engineer (NER)
- Member of the Association of Energy Engineers
- Member of Institute of Engineers Australia
CONTACT ZIM: email@example.com
Hassan, Syed M. – Energy Engineer & Energy Policy Advisor
Hassan has been working as an Energy Engineer, Energy Management Consultant, Project Coordinator & Energy Policy Advisor for commercial & industrial scale renewable energy and energy efficiency upgrade projects. He conducts energy audits (AS/NZS 3598:2014) and find appropriate cost and energy efficient solutions with return on investment of 25% or more and pay back of less than 4 years. After extensive energy modelling, cost-benefit analysis, project feasibility study, financial modelling, Govt. rebates calculation and sourcing available funding, we compile report and present proposal documentation to the respective client. Solutions include energy management, renewable energy and energy efficiency upgrade, Battery and Energy Storage System (BESS), waste management, Energy from Waste solution, energy procurement & tariff renegotiations with a 100% successful and safe delivery rate.
“With the ever increasing energy pricing & dangers of heavy metal and carbon emissions to our planet, renewable energy incorporated with energy efficiency measures can substantially reduce the cost of energy and help restore our environment.”
Here are some of Hassans Qualification:
- Master of Engineering Studies (Energy Planning & Policy)
- Professional Electrical Engineer assessed through Engineers Australia
- Membership with Engineers Australia
- Internationally Certified Energy Manager in Training
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional in Training
- Certified Energy Procurement in Training
CONTACT HASSAN: firstname.lastname@example.org