CFE has been an Industry Leader in the field of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for over a Decade.
CFE Deliver First Solar Street Light Project in Mackay 2007.
Werner Engineering celebrating CFE’s massive postively geared energy savings with the Honorable State MP’s Julianne Gilbert & Mark Bailey.
The Honorable Minister for State Development Julianne Gilbert and the Honorable Minister of Energy Ports & Biofuels Mark Bailey join Carbon Friendly Enterprises, Ergon Energy & Werner Engineering to celebrate the successful implementation of all of CFE’s energy audit recommendations. CFE was able to gain a massive financial energy savings and setting a new bench mark in energy engineering and energy efficiency Return on Investment project delivery in this two year old building by securing 70% project funding incentives.
Some of CFE Publications, Information and Other News Worthy Articles:
- Tip Top Saves Dough with CFE Solar ~ by Townsville Bulletin & Ecogeneration
- Hon MP for Energy Mark Bailey tweets about CFE ~ Hon Qld MP for Energy Mark Bailey
- China’s New Solar PV Installations Account for 50% of expected global solar demand in 2017 ~ by Mark Osborne
- Solar Plant that Produces Electricity at Night ~ by Zim J Solo (RPEQ)
- Indigenous Communities turn to renewable energy to break cycle of welfare ~ by SBS News
- CFE’s History Helping the Mining & Technology Industry Become More Energy Efficient ~ Mining & Energy
- The Victorian Government’s new renewable energy target sends a strong message about genuine jobs and economic growth ~ by SBS News
- German Solar Power Equal to 20 Nuclear Power Plants ~ by Zim J Solo (RPEQ)
- Solar power cheaper than fossil fuels in most capital cities: Climate Council ~ by ABC News
- US solar power employs more people than oil, coal and gas combined, report shows ~ by The Independent
- Solar industry provides far more jobs in Australia than fossil fuels ~ report published 2014
- Denmark Produced 140% of Electrical Demand by Wind Power. So what does this mean?~ by Zim J Solo (RPEQ)
- 5 myths busted that Australian energy companies don’t want you to see! ~ by Greenpeace
- Queensland Mining & Energy Bulletin ~ “Managing Energy” by Zim J Solo (RPEQ)
- CFE Ergon Trade Ally Network Member ~ Ergon
- Ancient Aboriginal Australian Math Matrix Dreamtime Story ~ re-shared by Zim J Solo
- “This generation of Indigenous professionals are finishing university at rates higher than their non-Indigenous peers” ~ Australian Council for Education Research 2016
Now Lets Look at the Facts:
On the left is a picture of the 40MW Rance Tidal Power Station located on the estuary of the Rance River in Brittany, France. Opened in 1966 (yes almost 50 years ago!!) as the world’s first tidal power station and was for 45 years the largest tidal power station in the world by installed capacity until the South Korean Sihwa Lake Tidal Power Station surpassed it in 2011. Australia coastline is 58,000km and is more than the circumference of the Equator. Imagine at least one of these in each coastal community.
What will happen if we will not be able to compete with the lower manufacturing costs and cleaner power provided by Solar Power in countries like China & India.
Pictured below is a 50MW Landfill Gas Capture Plant in Puente Hills, Whittier, California. CFE can help design and install on of these in every major city.
Notice all material used on this page that are from other sources, reference links and “other” content through out this site are used for the purpose of education under creative commons unless otherwise specified. All Carbon Friendly Enterprises photos, material and text are strictly copyrighted with all CFE rights reserved without prejudice.