“We are the ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for all your energy related problems.”
Carbon Friendly Enterprises (CFE) is an industry leader in bringing the energy efficiency and renewable energy comprehensive ‘disrupter’ approach (refer to IEA) to the Australian market to achieve significant competitive advantages to Australian companies.
CFE combines extensive process engineering, industrial operations management, energy system design and systems optimisation skills to deliver transformative energy solutions to our clients – positioning CFE as a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for all your energy related problems. We are one of Australia’s leading energy engineering and management consultancies.
With offices in Mackay and Brisbane, CFE offers a comprehensive approach to energy management including Consulting, Engineering and Project Management, Australia-wide. CFE’s multi-disciplinary team of high-profile experts has over a century of combined experience in the food, manufacturing, construction, commercial, heavy-industrial and mining sector, making CFE a Think Tank of experts and thought leaders in the commercial and industrial energy efficiency and renewable energy and storage arena solving problems and providing solutions for complex energy related problems.
CFE assists your business in securing low or zero cost finance agreements and Government grants and incentive payments for your projects. We also offer Solar Power Purchase Agreements.
- Consulting, Engineering and Project Management Services
- ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for all your business’ energy related problems
- Extensive cross-industry experience including food, manufacturing, construction, commercial, heavy-industrial and mining sector
- In-depth energy industry knowledge
- World leading Alliance Partner Network
- Assisting in securing low or zero-cost finance solutions and Government incentives/ funding opportunities
Our Services include:
- Site energy efficiency auditing to Australian standards (Level 1, 2 & 3)
- Real-time monitoring and load profiling service
- Peak load demand shaving and mitigation
- Assistance with finance, grants and funding
- Energy efficiency consultancy and procurement of energy efficiency and renewable energy products
- Preparation of a tailored Energy Management Plan
- Energy storage
- Power quality conditioning
- Post-installation maintenance
- Energy engineering design
- Waste streams to energy or recycling
- Boosting sustainability
- Strengthening clients’ social licence to operate
- Turn-key approach: Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM)
- Project Lifecycle Delivery